HE Magnetic Switch Custom Gaming Keyboard

Yongkit

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2015
Messages
5,912
Reaction score
2,499
This is my first HE Magnetic Switch Custom Gaming Keyboard and comparing to the current meachanical keyboard i had (corsair K65/plus & mini, K70 pro mini it is at different level of smoothness and gaming experience



the only wish i have was the variant i choose should have been the 'Dark Master' or 'Down Master' without the plastic keys as plactic keycap feel abit sticky.

​

 

Koenig168

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2007
Messages
10,056
Reaction score
1,758
The press to walk, press down to run function is very practical. It's a nuisance having to press two keys to run.
 

elmariachi

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 30, 2005
Messages
6,342
Reaction score
1,491
I pre-order QK x ATK HEX80 switch too! Can't wait for it to arrival.
That's probably the best one in the market today for 80 form factor. Much better than Wooting 80 layout and price. The new V3 ATK Hub also is very user friendly. I've not seen anyone not happy with this keyboard from the ATK discord channel. Wasasbi also reviewed it and he liked it very much.

I'm still very happy with my custom Wooting 60HE with Gateron Jade Pro and OwLab Ti switches. I have a hybrid setup on them and I tried 8K polling keyboards and I really couldn't tell much difference. If anything, 8k seems abit more responsive but could be placebo. But if you're getting a keyboard today, go for the 8K!
 

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
125,320
Reaction score
6,581
Hex80 reviews by both wasabi and keyboard rank this kb highly hence i got it to replace my current Q2.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top