health insurance

Strikk

Master Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2003
Messages
4,563
Reaction score
537
Thanks all. I know my dad, he always go for the bare minimum.
So I just need to contact the insurance agent to buy rider..must be the same from AIA?
I cant seem to find my plan in AIA website anymore. Prob revised to a diff name. Isit an option to re subscribe to the more current ones?. He brought it in year 2003 if im not wrong.
 

PruSuEn

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2014
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Would you rather pay $350 or $1500 as even the minimum deductible for C ward is now $1500. An increase from $1000 before the enhancement. You dont have to pay the cash rider a lumpsum, can still go for monthly installment.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top