Healthland vs Lets Relax

marbleslab

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 26, 2010
Messages
15,871
Reaction score
1
Anyone tried these massage places before?

Any reviews? first time going to try out. or got any other places to recommend?

Looking for massage to relax and nua. Preferably not those painful type need to twist here and there.
 

turtlezhu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2008
Messages
22,428
Reaction score
45
Personally I stop going to healthland. But if you want cheap then healthland is 550 baht for 2 hour Thai massage. I normally bring my fiancé to Asia herb. If I go alone I go to bear hug for massage
 

goh6570

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2014
Messages
5,832
Reaction score
1
Yes same here, i stop going to healthland spa

Been to Let's Relax for couple of times, price already very expensive and they have been increasing, not sure if it is due to the location. I went to the one at siam square
 

goh6570

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2014
Messages
5,832
Reaction score
1
Anyone tried these massage places before?

Any reviews? first time going to try out. or got any other places to recommend?

Looking for massage to relax and nua. Preferably not those painful type need to twist here and there.

twist and turn bounce to have for thai massage depending on individual massuer, different one will have different style. If you afraid of pain and twist, just remind them before the massage starts to omit that.. :s22::s22:
 

saffronsatire

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2012
Messages
7,436
Reaction score
721
Asia herb got different pressure you can select on the ipad.

Urban retreat is good but rather painful for those with low threshold, so better to do oil massage.

http://www.ladyironchef.com/2015/04/bangkok-best-thai-massage-spa

Luxsa seems nice, might try next time.
 

linoleum33

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2013
Messages
84
Reaction score
2
yeah but asia herb is more expensive than healthland. though my last trip i visited asia herb twice and healthland 0.
 

turtlezhu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2008
Messages
22,428
Reaction score
45
yeah but asia herb is more expensive than healthland. though my last trip i visited asia herb twice and healthland 0.

I don't mind paying that little bit more for asia herb and earn some points then to go healthland man.
 

AH CHIA

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2009
Messages
1,020
Reaction score
0
Personally I stop going to healthland. But if you want cheap then healthland is 550 baht for 2 hour Thai massage. I normally bring my fiancé to Asia herb. If I go alone I go to bear hug for massage

What's in for u solo at bear hug?
 

goh6570

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2014
Messages
5,832
Reaction score
1
I don't mind paying that little bit more for asia herb and earn some points then to go healthland man.

i agree with turtlezhu, i rather go elsewhere than healthland spa

no longer cheap and their service sucks!
 

turtlezhu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2008
Messages
22,428
Reaction score
45
What's in for u solo at bear hug?

Solo cause easier to get to and it's more to the Japanese side of sukhumvit also cheaper then healthland. There I can get nice hard massage for myself.

While if I'm with the fiancé I would go asia herb where it's nice and clean service is good and many choice of massage for her to pick
 

AH CHIA

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2009
Messages
1,020
Reaction score
0
Solo cause easier to get to and it's more to the Japanese side of sukhumvit also cheaper then healthland. There I can get nice hard massage for myself.

While if I'm with the fiancé I would go asia herb where it's nice and clean service is good and many choice of massage for her to pick

I see, thanks for the confirmation. For a moment, I thought there was some special about bear hug, lol.
 

turtlezhu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2008
Messages
22,428
Reaction score
45
I see, thanks for the confirmation. For a moment, I thought there was some special about bear hug, lol.

Lol no there is not. It's totally clean hidden inside sukhumvit Soi 33 1/2. I actually just reach bear hug seem like price went up but still 400 for an hour thai massage while 600 for Japanese massage.

1st floor where the foot massage is clean and nice.
 

tr4v3l

Junior Member
Joined
May 1, 2015
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
Do we really need to make reservation for lets relax?
I checked the website and when u want make reservation its ask for payment.

Anyone can advise?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top