Heat sink for E3-1240Lv5

chengsun

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2004
Messages
38,502
Reaction score
12
I am planning to hoot a pre-owned E3-1240Lv5 from Taobao. MB will likely be Asrock one, cheapest that I saw on Newegg SG, that supports E3-1200v5.

Problem is, it does not come with heat sink. May I know how I can find out what heat sink that I can use in this case? And where to buy?

My plan is to load in ESXi, and create a few VMs as home DC, home file & Plex server (Windows Server 2016), may create a WSUS server for home as well coz I hate Windows 10 forced update.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top