https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...ion-has-been-taken-6439413.html#post132038672
you said you "can't action based only on someone's mere suspicion."
that statement sounds dismissive.
look at it this way, over the years, I've collected over 100 of clone names of WeariedSoul.
Most of them got pbanned and deleted. How?
I clicked the report button and duly reported them.
All that was based on "my suspicion", if you will.
I suspected, I reported, and the mods/admin got those clone accounts pbanned and deleted.
the difference is, I do know, when I see a clone of WeariedSoul.
so when I started this thread https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...unt-but-no-action-has-been-taken-6439413.html
it's because nothing was done.
it's simple, just do a check and do what's necessary.
What's so hard about that
you said you "can't action based only on someone's mere suspicion."
that statement sounds dismissive.
look at it this way, over the years, I've collected over 100 of clone names of WeariedSoul.
Most of them got pbanned and deleted. How?
I clicked the report button and duly reported them.
All that was based on "my suspicion", if you will.
I suspected, I reported, and the mods/admin got those clone accounts pbanned and deleted.
the difference is, I do know, when I see a clone of WeariedSoul.
so when I started this thread https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...unt-but-no-action-has-been-taken-6439413.html
it's because nothing was done.
it's simple, just do a check and do what's necessary.
What's so hard about that
