hello

souler87

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2007
Messages
1,734
Reaction score
0
AFAIK poly don't limit which brand of laptop able to use. Are you asking whether it is suitable for your course?
 

PC_Dreams

Featured Distributor for Notebook Clinic
Joined
Aug 27, 2007
Messages
7,996
Reaction score
0
It is good enough for your course, and even bit of overkill. :)
 

hataya

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2014
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
What ram model is use in msi ge60 apache pro?cause I want to add another 8gb ram? (Do I need change bios setting if I add ram?)
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top