Hey guys,
I am currently in the market for convertible or hybrid ultrabooks for my executive work. Main functions are for presentations, web surfing, office work and e-signing.
The model recommended by my department is the Fujitsu q702. and while it does have all the features needed, the price is way over my budget.
Hence, I appreciate if you guys can recommend some other models that are similiar in spec and functions to the Fujitsu q702. My max budget is 1.3k.
thanks and appreciate the help.
p.s. no android tablets please. It needs to be Windows based, and can run windows desktop applications.
I am currently in the market for convertible or hybrid ultrabooks for my executive work. Main functions are for presentations, web surfing, office work and e-signing.
The model recommended by my department is the Fujitsu q702. and while it does have all the features needed, the price is way over my budget.
Hence, I appreciate if you guys can recommend some other models that are similiar in spec and functions to the Fujitsu q702. My max budget is 1.3k.
thanks and appreciate the help.
p.s. no android tablets please. It needs to be Windows based, and can run windows desktop applications.
