AY_1036
Senior Member
- Joined
- Jul 28, 2011
- Messages
- 1,281
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi guys I know I might be the 1xxxxxx guy to ask for this kind of build but please help if possible! Quite new to DIY PC so please advise when appropriate 
Looking for a budget PC build only for web browsing, DotA 2 and Skype
Budget below 1k but if can cheaper why not?
Looking to run DotA 2 at high spec 1080p
I have completely no idea how to fix up so if possible if the shop is able to help is a plus!
Thanks very much in advance!

Looking for a budget PC build only for web browsing, DotA 2 and Skype
Budget below 1k but if can cheaper why not?

Looking to run DotA 2 at high spec 1080p
I have completely no idea how to fix up so if possible if the shop is able to help is a plus!
Thanks very much in advance!



