[Help] COUNTERFEIT SANDISK 64G MICRO SD CARD

ronaldko

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
I JUST FOUND THAT I BOUGHT 2 COUNTERFEIT SANDISK 64G MICRO SD CARDS FROM QOO10 SINGAPORE AND THE SELLER 13MOBILE.COM, BUT QOO10 SINGAPORE GAVE EXCUSES THEY DONT ENTERTAIN ANY COMPLAIN OVER ONE WEEK, 13MOBILE.NET DONT EVEN REPLY FOR MY EMAIL. MAY I KNOW ANYONE CAN HELP HERE?

ronaldksw@hotmail.com
 

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
34,288
Reaction score
420
As good as dead liao la... But can your 64gb microsd work? Qoo10 is very similar to ebay. It is just a platform for sellers to sell their stuff. Qoo10 wun get involved in these type of dispute.

If you paid with Paypal, you can ask for a refund. If not, LLST and take it as lesson learnt bah.


Alternatively, you can post a 1-start review for others to take note of...
 

jtjt00

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
17,702
Reaction score
526
If the price is way much lower, buyer should beware!
 

Ark Law

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2013
Messages
11,578
Reaction score
540
Good, lesson learnt, like how I bought counterfeit 128GB Kingston flash drives :s13:
 

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2000
Messages
21,732
Reaction score
133
Already mention many time. Buying at Qoo10 is always a risk.
 

absoluthell

Master Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2008
Messages
3,496
Reaction score
0
Just can't trust these online sellers.
Going to Funan to look at the new Samsung microSD. Maybe a 64Gb for my galaxy tab.
 

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2009
Messages
41,675
Reaction score
15
must check seller reputation forst... :(

Does not work for qoo unfortunately...

Bought a few fake Samsung MicroSD "EVO" or "PRO" cards, all fake...

Sandisk also ALOT.

Apparently, they sell real non-electronic stuff, then modify the page to sell this....
 

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2009
Messages
41,675
Reaction score
15
I JUST FOUND THAT I BOUGHT 2 COUNTERFEIT SANDISK 64G MICRO SD CARDS FROM QOO10 SINGAPORE AND THE SELLER 13MOBILE.COM, BUT QOO10 SINGAPORE GAVE EXCUSES THEY DONT ENTERTAIN ANY COMPLAIN OVER ONE WEEK, 13MOBILE.NET DONT EVEN REPLY FOR MY EMAIL. MAY I KNOW ANYONE CAN HELP HERE?

ronaldksw@hotmail.com

You are not the only one...

Samsung MicroSD and SanDisk MicroSd fakes are rampant on qoo now

Now they even sell Samsung Evo MicroSD's
 

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2009
Messages
41,675
Reaction score
15
Just can't trust these online sellers.
Going to Funan to look at the new Samsung microSD. Maybe a 64Gb for my galaxy tab.

I bought the 64GB samsung microSD online for less than $37... Well at least thats what they said, made by Samsung, but is OEM kind. But heck, it works well. Performance identical to the old Samsung MicroSD PRO de
 

ronaldko

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Just can't trust these online sellers.
Going to Funan to look at the new Samsung microSD. Maybe a 64Gb for my galaxy tab.

Isnt qoo10 Singapore no need to take any responsibility related with a counterfeit product listing made on qoo10 Singapore platform? :mad:
 

micheloving

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2009
Messages
7,355
Reaction score
1
I JUST FOUND THAT I BOUGHT 2 COUNTERFEIT SANDISK 64G MICRO SD CARDS FROM QOO10 SINGAPORE AND THE SELLER 13MOBILE.COM, BUT QOO10 SINGAPORE GAVE EXCUSES THEY DONT ENTERTAIN ANY COMPLAIN OVER ONE WEEK, 13MOBILE.NET DONT EVEN REPLY FOR MY EMAIL. MAY I KNOW ANYONE CAN HELP HERE?

ronaldksw@hotmail.com

It isn't an excuse its a policy .
This isn't USA where you can refund within a month .
Its small money spent for a lesson learnt .
Qoo10 is no better than ebay .
 

albertlee

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
9,617
Reaction score
194
They took down the link already.

Your history should still have the details for last 3mths purchase.

Correction: Possible to retrieve purchase record for last 5yrs if I'm not wrong.
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top