Ga Li Kong
Senior Member
- Joined
- Feb 26, 2016
- Messages
- 1,468
- Reaction score
- 6
Hi all I have a desktop that I jerry-rigged with two used computer and had its graphics card to be replaced only last October. This time I was thinking to change its aesthetic (mainly the case) and was wondering if a Define Mini c will be able to fit my current build. Lastly, will love to hear some feedback and recommendation in upgrading my rig. Budget is around 350-450 with the price of the case. I will also attempt to do it myself! Here are the specs (gathered using speccy). note that graphic card is the full card from palit. Thank you!
Operating System
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
CPU
Intel Core i5 3470 @ 3.20GHz 42 °C
Ivy Bridge 22nm Technology
RAM
8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz (11-11-11-28)
Motherboard
MSI B75A-G43 GAMING (MS-7758) (SOCKET 0) 28 °C
Graphics
SHARP LCD (1824x1026@50Hz)
2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB (NVIDIA) 39 °C
Storage
111GB INTEL SSDSC2BW120A4 (SSD) 35 °C
1392GB Microsoft Storage Space Device (TMax)
Optical Drives
TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S223C
Operating System
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
CPU
Intel Core i5 3470 @ 3.20GHz 42 °C
Ivy Bridge 22nm Technology
RAM
8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz (11-11-11-28)
Motherboard
MSI B75A-G43 GAMING (MS-7758) (SOCKET 0) 28 °C
Graphics
SHARP LCD (1824x1026@50Hz)
2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB (NVIDIA) 39 °C
Storage
111GB INTEL SSDSC2BW120A4 (SSD) 35 °C
1392GB Microsoft Storage Space Device (TMax)
Optical Drives
TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S223C
Last edited:

