Help for getting into SIMGE for international applicants

Kolozero

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2015
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Hello guys, recent I am trying to get into SIMGE for future studies,but the problem is I am a singapore PR with a China qualification(GaoKao),I am now in ns and going to ord this year.When I tried to apply,there is one requirement about the supporting documents which is if the qualification is in Chinese,it is needed to be translated and notary.So I want to ask can I just send them the original copy or do I need to go to notary the translated copy and whr can I do the notary in singapore?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top