
If u not overclocking no need Z mobo..
Ram get 1600mhz ok le
Psu a 650w will be enough..unless u plan to sli next time
Can consider Evga gtx780 SC
Thanks Bro Jian.
I will switch to H87 then. Which brand do you recommend?
For Ram, the price diff less than $10.
For PSU, 650W is my original intention. I just worried it cannot support all the HDDs I have. If 650W is ok, I am considering between Corsair RM 650W Gold vs FSP Platinum 650w. Your choice?
GPU, ok EVGA it is. Just curious, if I use Asus board + Asus GPU, or other same brand pair, won't have better synergy over mixing the brands right?
Wah bro u store 4k prawn issit ? Need so many hdd ?
Hi, I'm at tradepac for above now. For the ram, they no more stock for Gskill. They offering me corsair vengeance 2x4GB at same price. Ok to take?