Help for S3 phone with root access

ernesty

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2015
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
I have an S3 that has root with a CyanogenMod running 13.0-20160110 nightly. When I updated the phone it now runs Android 6.0.1 but I lost access to Google apps, play store etc. Does anyone know someone who can fix this so I can have aceess to google. The shops at sim square don't fix phones with root. Thanks
 

lunzi88

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 22, 2008
Messages
9,046
Reaction score
3
just download Gapps package and flash it via recovery.

I assume you do know and have a custom recovery as well right?
 

ernesty

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2015
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Thanks for the response. I was given this phone when it was already rooted so all I know is the updates show on the notification area and i just click on them and the phone updates. unfortunately when it updated to Android 6.01 i lost google and don't know how to get it back!
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top