amuletxheart
Member
- Joined
- Sep 30, 2009
- Messages
- 128
- Reaction score
- 0
I am 1.65 meter but only 40kg. As you can see I'm severely underweight so it's hard to buy clothes. Now, I need to have a few sets of formal wear for an interview and possible attachment. Problem is I don't think shops sell my size so I'll have to get them tailor made.
Anyone knows which shop sells such small sizes? If not any tailor to recommend around Singapore? I live in Sembawang so the nearer the better. But if got cheaper options further away I can accept. My budget is quite limited, around $50-100 per set.
Is it cheaper to buy the smallest size available and tailor it to fit, or just make from scratch?
I know there's a giant existing thread on tailors but my previous posts just got buried.
Anyone knows which shop sells such small sizes? If not any tailor to recommend around Singapore? I live in Sembawang so the nearer the better. But if got cheaper options further away I can accept. My budget is quite limited, around $50-100 per set.
Is it cheaper to buy the smallest size available and tailor it to fit, or just make from scratch?
I know there's a giant existing thread on tailors but my previous posts just got buried.
Last edited:
