Help from fan experts please

HungryPillow

Senior Member
Joined
May 5, 2008
Messages
828
Reaction score
17
Hello fan experts I could use some help...

I'm going to be transferring my computer to a new case and upgrading a couple parts. The case I'm getting is the Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass. I'm using a Corsair H100 AIO cooler and was thinking about mounting it at the top of the case with 2 Corsair ML Pro 120 LED fans. Then at the back I would put 1 Corsair ML Pro 140 LED fan and at the front I'd leave the stock fans that come with the case since you can't really see those very well (I also have 3 Noctua F12 fans I could re-use for the front... I think the case supports 3x120mm fans in front).

How does this set up sound and what would be the optimal way for the fans to face? I was thinking the 2 fans at top would blow out, the one in the rear would also blow out, and the front fans would pull air in to the case.

I'd be running a Zotac Amp Extreme GTX 1080 if that matters...
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top