Problem is she only 19 yrs old girl, TikTok Instagram daily must have!
Maybe that's
her first university problem (or "problem") to solve? I hate to break the news, but a 19 year old university student isn't a "girl" any more. Isn't it time for her to figure out "adulting stuff" already?
She'll be in the United Kingdom on a 30 day once-in-a-lifetime adventure, or nearly that. Yes, I suppose she could continue feeding her TikTok and Instagram addictions amidst the wonders of the real world around her. However, she might be better off (mostly) disconnecting and actually experiencing some of that real world, in this case in the United Kingdom. They do have many fascinating sights, sounds, experiences, and people over there. The natives generally speak a tolerable form of English and are fairly friendly, too.
She going 8 July to 6 july and monthly renewal is on 6th and she can’t has double months data 7+7!
I think you meant she'll be there until August 6. If so, OK, with her existing SIM/eSIM she'll have 7GB for her first 28 days then another 7GB for the last couple days. If that's not enough she can buy a local pay as you go (PAYG) SIM/eSIM for +/- £10 if she shops around even a little bit. Which she'll have plenty of time to do with 7GB on arrival. For now, she has nothing to do except focus on literally anything else since this is a non-issue.
Oh for roaming phone calling is only for emergency worry for university call, embassy call, police call like these
I get the sense you're coping with anxiety.
999 should work in the U.K. even if she's flat out of data. I'm highly confident Singapore's embassy knows how to call +65 numbers, too — which will work just fine if she's on an M1 Maxx S$10 or S$12 plan. I'm also highly confident universities know how to send e-mails to students. Some of them even know how to send WhatsApp messages, how to call +65 numbers, and how to send SMS text messages to +65 numbers. (British universities especially are quite familiar with international students.) If the university feels they need more, they'll ask for it. (They'll suggest getting a local SIM/eSIM after arrival, for example.)