[HELP]HDD recovery software

TrueB1ue

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2003
Messages
21,356
Reaction score
738
Anyone can recommend a free HDD recovery software?
The documents file, music, video ...etc cannot be found on my HDD. It become empty. I need a recovery software to recovery them.

I have try using a card recovery software, it can recovery photo and video only....now I need to find a better one recover all the file in my hdd.

Any one can advise, thanks. If there is paid one...pls recommend too..
 

jtjt00

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
17,693
Reaction score
525
I use Acronis Disk Director to clone a faulty drive to a working drive.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top