Hi,
The following screenshot(My Data Manager on data usage consumption) is from a huawei P20 pro andriod handphone.
Its been consuming a large amount of mobile data...Top of the list is featurelayerwidget.
Whad is this featurelayerwidget that is consuming 207MB of my mobile data on one day??
There is no app or widget on my handphone by that name that I can just uninstall
Does anyone know whad it is?? Whad can I do to reduce my data usage??
Thanks
The following screenshot(My Data Manager on data usage consumption) is from a huawei P20 pro andriod handphone.
Its been consuming a large amount of mobile data...Top of the list is featurelayerwidget.
Whad is this featurelayerwidget that is consuming 207MB of my mobile data on one day??
There is no app or widget on my handphone by that name that I can just uninstall
Does anyone know whad it is?? Whad can I do to reduce my data usage??
Thanks
