Angry_korea_man
Junior Member
- Joined
- Jan 3, 2006
- Messages
- 28
- Reaction score
- 1
hi,
I have been browsing many angmoh sites on picking laptops but I am getting overwhelmed by the sheer amount of information presented to me.
I'm going to be moving around (staying overseas) for a few months and I want a good desktop replacement. I'm a heavy user (12 hr/day on average).
Main uses:
-Poker (pokerstars)
-Gaming (dota 2)
-Videos
Portability issues aren't too important. I wouldn't mind having a bigger screen but I'm already considering getting another monitor.
I've been looking at a few brands (Alienware, Razer, Dell, ASUS, MSI) and the high end brands seem way too expensive, I suppose I'm looking for a value-for-money laptop with reasonable performance. Any recommendations?
thanks
I have been browsing many angmoh sites on picking laptops but I am getting overwhelmed by the sheer amount of information presented to me.
I'm going to be moving around (staying overseas) for a few months and I want a good desktop replacement. I'm a heavy user (12 hr/day on average).
Main uses:
-Poker (pokerstars)
-Gaming (dota 2)
-Videos
Portability issues aren't too important. I wouldn't mind having a bigger screen but I'm already considering getting another monitor.
I've been looking at a few brands (Alienware, Razer, Dell, ASUS, MSI) and the high end brands seem way too expensive, I suppose I'm looking for a value-for-money laptop with reasonable performance. Any recommendations?
thanks
