starlust
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Feb 21, 2007
- Messages
- 24,784
- Reaction score
- 4,176
Hello Admin/Mod,
May I know how to retrieve a forum account?
I have tried logging in but it gives an error - You have entered an invalid username or password. I am pretty sure I remember the username and password even though it has been very long since I have logged into that account.
Also tried the forgot password link and entered all my working emails, but that didn't seem to help either.
Appreciate any help please.
Thank you.
May I know how to retrieve a forum account?
I have tried logging in but it gives an error - You have entered an invalid username or password. I am pretty sure I remember the username and password even though it has been very long since I have logged into that account.
Also tried the forgot password link and entered all my working emails, but that didn't seem to help either.
Appreciate any help please.
Thank you.