help! iphone clipboard memory keeps reverting to old copied line

Sandles

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2010
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
not sure where to post this but -

I got the new iphone 5S.

I copied and pasted a paragraph sometime back, just some random text for school. I dropped it from table height.

Now when I overwrite it with a new copy-and-paste, it does gets overwritten.

However after awhile, and probably when I switch on the phone, it keeps reverting to that same message I had for school.

Quite pedantic about fixing this, not sure if there will be any future significant problems with my new phone. Anyone any ideas???
 

Laneige

Honorary Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2009
Messages
114,958
Reaction score
16,712
do a complete shutdown n restart
then if still same prob reset n see hw???
 

mikeeeey

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2002
Messages
16,053
Reaction score
854
Same issue here. Now the copy and paste always revert to a past one. Have to copy a new text several times if i need to paste them
 

shawn_sboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2005
Messages
11,254
Reaction score
4
Previously having this problem. Due to doing OTA update.

If you experience this problem. Don't use OTA update, head go PC and update it.

If those who have this problem on 7.0/7.0.1/7.0.2, if you OTA to 7.0.3 and still encounter this problem, you got to do a restore.

Tried reset all settings, doesn't work.

So erase all setting is the next one but I never try. I just did a PC update and all went well.

Sorry edit. It's erase all content
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top