Help! Laptop issue..

Wulfsiege

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Hi guys. Basically my hardisk is dead, and I replaced my harddisk for my Lenovo y460 laptop. I was perviously using a western D blue and now I replaced it with western D black. However when I run BIOS set up, there's a white colour exclamation mark beside the hard disk and therefore I am unable to install my OS. What is the solution to this ah?
 

Gottaname

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2007
Messages
1,350
Reaction score
0
Could be either a vendor locked bios, or maybe you need to flash it up.

screenshots might be helpful.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top