If anyone would be so kind, me see until eyes blurry liao. Basic use and abit gaming nia. Possible to afford ssd? that has to be priority from what I've read.
$800
G3240 + Asrock h81m hds ~ $145
Crucial 4gb ddr3 ~ $50
Plextor m6s 128gb ssd ~ $104
Wd blue 1tb ~ $68
Zotac gtx750 ~ $175
Lg dvd rom ~ $21
Fsp hexa 450w ~ $59
Sharkoon ma-1000 ~ $58
Win7 64 oem ~ $115
$795 buy and DIY @ tradepac ask for discount. If no sure how to DIY can bring to gs shop ask him help u assemble @ a fee.
ssd not the main priority as it only affects loading speed not gaming performance. GPU is the main affecting factor
this looks solid thanks. But I've never heard of the processor...how does it compare to i3/i5 etc?
this looks solid thanks. But I've never heard of the processor...how does it compare to i3/i5 etc?
Only play games occasionally so can sacrifice graphics for the daily use benefits of ssd
