Help me choose a laptop

max-89jw

Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2012
Messages
162
Reaction score
1
Hi, I am considering these two laptop as it is within my budget. What's the pros and cons of each and what will you choose?

1) MSI GE40
2) Aftershock XG13-V2

I am also aftershock XG15-V3 but the weight kind of pull me off..
 

PC_Dreams

Featured Distributor for Notebook Clinic
Joined
Aug 27, 2007
Messages
7,996
Reaction score
0
Hi, I am considering these two laptop as it is within my budget. What's the pros and cons of each and what will you choose?

1) MSI GE40
2) Aftershock XG13-V2

I am also aftershock XG15-V3 but the weight kind of pull me off..

GE40 is only GTX760 graphics. No refresh versions. 1.9kg.

Some also consider MSI GS60 with GTX860 or GTX870 graphics. 15.6" but also 1.9kg....
 

ProGamer84

Banned
Joined
Feb 23, 2006
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
0
GE40 is only GTX760 graphics. No refresh versions. 1.9kg.

Some also consider MSI GS60 with GTX860 or GTX870 graphics. 15.6" but also 1.9kg....

Hi pc dream..

is any gaming laptop running GTX 880m gpu right now? and prices?

Bte GTX 780m and 880m which is much better performance?
 

liew90

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2013
Messages
0
Reaction score
0
Check out MSI GT70/60 Dominator Pro, comes with GTX880m.

I will say it's one of the best high end gaming laptop with lots of gaming features :)
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top