Help me decide which keyboard!

happydude

Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2008
Messages
130
Reaction score
1
I've narrowed down my choices to Duckies , CM storm , Filco.

Main usage would be gaming.Dont need macro keys.

Red/Brown/Black switches?

I only like Filco's ninja keys as it's unique. backlighting would be a bonus too.

I'm not digging the removal of numpads keyboard, though I don't use it often, it feels like im missing out on something might be my own issue.

There are alot of duckies, so whats the improvement from ducky shine II to III?
As well as the CM storm theres alot of different version quickfire etcetc.

Budget wise, definitely cheaper the better, but wouldnt mind forking out extra if you guys recommend it.

thanks in advance.

P.S New to mech keyboards first time trying them out.
 

happydude

Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2008
Messages
130
Reaction score
1
From what I've gathered, SLS 5th floor sells them right? do they come in different swtiches?
 

queerquirks

Master Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2009
Messages
2,509
Reaction score
2
Corsair K70.
Aluminum built, very sturdy. Currently using reds switch for past 1 month plus. Not bad but bad for my typing. You get brown switch and I trade with you plus top up can Hahaha.
But do check it out, price at $189 from sls.

Sent from my Android
 

happydude

Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2008
Messages
130
Reaction score
1
thanks queerquirks, hahah I wanted to get red switches too. but since you said that...hmmm ill go for brown. hahah

And i'm considering the corsair k70 for awhile already.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top