help me fix my life

pcmdan

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2010
Messages
7,340
Reaction score
427
In another thread, we advise people to avoid buying expensive policies from insurance agents.

Here, people are advised to become insurance agents...

Honestly not all insurance products are bad.

If those u met only wants to sell u things such as ILP, endowment plans yes they are bad.

But if they are selling u things like

Whole life, H&S or term life I think is still ncessary to have them

I benefited before so I am for insurance
 

Maeda_Toshiie

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 12, 2007
Messages
6,310
Reaction score
3
Honestly not all insurance products are bad.

If those u met only wants to sell u things such as ILP, endowment plans yes they are bad.

But if they are selling u things like

Whole life, H&S or term life I think is still ncessary to have them

I benefited before so I am for insurance

Let's face it, you don't get very far selling stuff like H&S and term. Those agents earning big bucks (as alluded in previous posts) are selling expensive ILPs and WL. The commisions aren't secret (the exact amounts may not be known, but we know where they roughly fall into).
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top