Help: my pc keep go to bios

tancheeru

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2008
Messages
562
Reaction score
0
Asus rampage 4 extreme, CPU 3820. Try not oc and oc, after I off it 10 - 15 minute(power off), it keep go to bios (f1). If off not longer than that it will auto boost to window.

Any idea what when wrong?
 

tungsten2

Master Member
Joined
May 30, 2000
Messages
4,147
Reaction score
1
Pls perform a CMOS reset
After that in bios, select optimal settings
 

tancheeru

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2008
Messages
562
Reaction score
0
All done. Still same. Now I cannot off the switch. It will boots to window. If the switch off for 10 mins it will go to bios and I need to re-do the setting.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top