Help needed from hangzhou to shanghai

walrusie

Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2007
Messages
259
Reaction score
0
Hi everyone. I need advice to go from hangzhou to shanghai as my friend n I will be touching down hangzhou airport at 11+pm. Understand that there is train to go over. But by then, the train service will stop. Is there any way that we can to shanghai? Thanks!
 

beanstalk6

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
May 15, 2000
Messages
10,034
Reaction score
1,920
Looks like you will have to stay the night in Hangzhou if even the Air Asia bus is unavailable.
 

greenhse

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2008
Messages
6,460
Reaction score
1
I remember there is a bus from hangzhou to shanghai huangpu terminal 1 hour after jetstar flight landed.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top