Help Needed from Sovereign Citizens / Sovcits

Andrewt123

Reaction score
I am very confused by Benjamin Glynn's claim that he has no "contract" with the government to wear a mask and therefore the government has no right to tell him to do so.
So, here are a few simple questions that sovcits can please be so kind to clarify:
When you drive a car, do you stop at red traffic lights? If so, why? Do you have a "contract" with the traffic police to do so?
When you use a footpath to go from point A to point B, do you have a "contract" with whoever that laid the footpath to use it?
When you walk into a mall and use the escalators and enjoy the aircon, do you have a "contract" with the mall to do so?
When you receive mail or packages from others, do you have a "contract" with the delivery people to do so?
If you have a serious accident, do you expect to have a "contract" before an emergency ambulance comes for you?
If your house is on fire, do you expect a "contract" with the fire department before they come to your aid?
When you enjoy the peace and quiet living in Singapore, do you have a "contract" with the police, your neighbours, Spiderman and the Avengers for the pleasure?
And since our courts are kangaroo courts to you and you choose to have your own court, does it mean that my old classmate Ah Kow who was a sex offender can also choose his own koala bear court where sex offences are rewarded instead of punished?
I think the Minister and the academics responses are too complicated for your limited mental capacity to understand. So I am asking all of you sovcits to help me and clarify your ideas.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.