Hey guys, my desktop PC is really old and it only has 1GB of RAM, and I am thinking of getting a new desktop, but most of them out in the market, even the cheaper ones exceeds my budget which is around SGD$400-500. So, I have considered to build my own PC, and as I am currently having my June holidays now, this may be my holiday project!
I have searched online for tutorials on how to build a budget PC, and one video that caught my attention was from ExplainingComputers.The name of the video is - Building a Budget PC.The budget computer that that guy was trying to build was around 200 pounds which is around 400 SGD, but the problem is I do not know where to get all those parts in Singapore and I do not wish to order online for those parts.
Also, this is my first time building a PC and I have totally no experience on building a PC except from watching videos online. It would be great if you could tell me some of the precautions to build a PC, where to find those parts, and how long would it take to build a PC. Lastly, if you could give me other alternatives other than the PC I mentioned above, it would be greatly appreciated too!
I have searched online for tutorials on how to build a budget PC, and one video that caught my attention was from ExplainingComputers.The name of the video is - Building a Budget PC.The budget computer that that guy was trying to build was around 200 pounds which is around 400 SGD, but the problem is I do not know where to get all those parts in Singapore and I do not wish to order online for those parts.
Also, this is my first time building a PC and I have totally no experience on building a PC except from watching videos online. It would be great if you could tell me some of the precautions to build a PC, where to find those parts, and how long would it take to build a PC. Lastly, if you could give me other alternatives other than the PC I mentioned above, it would be greatly appreciated too!

Last edited:
