[Help] Note8 with a 2mm line on screen

Layers

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2004
Messages
16,912
Reaction score
0
Just notice the 2mm line on screen. Not crack. It's only 10days old.

Anyway to get 1 to 1 exchange samsung? Bought from Kasia mobile.

How long will Samsung take to repair?

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT
 

spectral

Master Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2000
Messages
3,669
Reaction score
89
sad to hear that, changed my screen b4. collection on the same day est.2 hrs for me.
 

Layers

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2004
Messages
16,912
Reaction score
0
sad to hear that, changed my screen b4. collection on the same day est.2 hrs for me.
Ok thx. Do I need to bring anything to verify my warranty? I got register online I believe

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT
 

spectral

Master Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2000
Messages
3,669
Reaction score
89
Ok thx. Do I need to bring anything to verify my warranty? I got register online I believe

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

I did not bring any proof/invoice, also registered online. they are able to check else will base on manufactured date.

Do you have samsung concierge? If you do, then it will be 121 exchange... I have concierge but already over by few days so unable to do 121.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top