KwayChup
Senior Member
- Joined
- Dec 12, 2013
- Messages
- 1,537
- Reaction score
- 77
I've been reading forums on hwz and so i decided to create an account over here and hopefully everyone could guide me on computer problems! 
My Acer Aspire S3 is having some problem such as sudden freezing and bsod. Usually it would show things that is related to dxgmms1.sys or system exception which i'm not very such of so I think it would probably be a driver issue i hope? So could anyone advice me what should I do? I googled on those drivers but I can't seem to find it and it says that it is on the latest driver already T_T or is there any shop to repair this issue? Can you give me a price range roughly about how much it would cost?
How much is it to build a rig that can handle games such as Dota 2 on the high settings with stable FPS? Would only use it for maybe playing few normal games and web browsing and is there any shop that would help me to assemble it as I have no experience with it?
My Acer Aspire S3 is having some problem such as sudden freezing and bsod. Usually it would show things that is related to dxgmms1.sys or system exception which i'm not very such of so I think it would probably be a driver issue i hope? So could anyone advice me what should I do? I googled on those drivers but I can't seem to find it and it says that it is on the latest driver already T_T or is there any shop to repair this issue? Can you give me a price range roughly about how much it would cost?

How much is it to build a rig that can handle games such as Dota 2 on the high settings with stable FPS? Would only use it for maybe playing few normal games and web browsing and is there any shop that would help me to assemble it as I have no experience with it?
