Hi,
I switched from iphone 5s to Samsung S5 lately and got issue with the email account.
When I used iphone email, those email address which I have received or sent via my gmail account will auto appear when I try to send email to them again.
However, I notice this doesnt apply to Samsung S5. Seems that I have to save the contacts or sync my contacts from the google account to my phone contacts then their email address will auto prompt up after keying the first few alphabets.
I have many customers email and some whom I only deal once or twice so do not want to save their contacts to my Samsung S5 contacts list.
Are there any way that can prompt the email address like iphone or ipad?
Hope some kind souls can enlighten me....
Many thanks.
I switched from iphone 5s to Samsung S5 lately and got issue with the email account.
When I used iphone email, those email address which I have received or sent via my gmail account will auto appear when I try to send email to them again.
However, I notice this doesnt apply to Samsung S5. Seems that I have to save the contacts or sync my contacts from the google account to my phone contacts then their email address will auto prompt up after keying the first few alphabets.
I have many customers email and some whom I only deal once or twice so do not want to save their contacts to my Samsung S5 contacts list.
Are there any way that can prompt the email address like iphone or ipad?
Hope some kind souls can enlighten me....
Many thanks.
