Help! PC can't turn on after building

flyerfox

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
879
Reaction score
1
Hey guys, raelly need your help. I completed assembling my PC and when it first turned on it said sth like CPU or Ram (can't remember) memory has changed. Press F1.. press F2. I didn't have a keyboard at that time, so I turned off the PC.

Now when I wanna turn it on (I didn't change anything), it doesn't turn on. Anyone can help me pls? I just wanna fix it and go to sleep..
 

flyerfox

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
879
Reaction score
1
I realise that I have no post-startup beep although the pc starts up fine and I can enter bios. Is there a problem or way to fix it? I have installed the motherboard speakers already
 

Alternative X

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2014
Messages
2,322
Reaction score
0
I realise that I have no post-startup beep although the pc starts up fine and I can enter bios. Is there a problem or way to fix it? I have installed the motherboard speakers already

Don't worry, your rig is perfectly fine. I do not think computers nowadays have this startup beep anyway.
 

flyerfox

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
879
Reaction score
1
Oh, ok thanks! But if no beep sound.. next time how would I know what is the error? Or nowadays they don't give beep error codes ah?
 

coyote

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2000
Messages
85,521
Reaction score
28,691
some motherboard has beep sound disabled in bios by default & it also mean you can turn it back on in those that has this option. Check it.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top