[HELP!] S4 cannot boot up

Bluetooth

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2000
Messages
1,490
Reaction score
0
I had this problem and I just kept playing with it. When i would take out the battery and put it back in I would get that quick vibrate like it was gona turn on, but then it wouldnt. And when i plugged in the charger, nothing happened either. So i took out an put in the battery again, and when the vibrate came, I plugged it in. The I would get the charging symbol, but then it turned off again. So I kept doing that and same thing. Then I tried the 30 second thing with the battery out, and when I put it in, the Galaxy logo thing came up, but then it turned off.

Please advise and help.
 

jess_sy

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2014
Messages
2,427
Reaction score
483
I had this problem and I just kept playing with it. When i would take out the battery and put it back in I would get that quick vibrate like it was gona turn on, but then it wouldnt. And when i plugged in the charger, nothing happened either. So i took out an put in the battery again, and when the vibrate came, I plugged it in. The I would get the charging symbol, but then it turned off again. So I kept doing that and same thing. Then I tried the 30 second thing with the battery out, and when I put it in, the Galaxy logo thing came up, but then it turned off.

Please advise and help.


1. It might be due to your battery problem.

2. Try clearing cache partition at the recovery menu.

Last resort is to try doing a factory reset.
 

localITguy

Suspended
Joined
Dec 13, 2013
Messages
17,788
Reaction score
1,674
I had this problem and I just kept playing with it. When i would take out the battery and put it back in I would get that quick vibrate like it was gona turn on, but then it wouldnt. And when i plugged in the charger, nothing happened either. So i took out an put in the battery again, and when the vibrate came, I plugged it in. The I would get the charging symbol, but then it turned off again. So I kept doing that and same thing. Then I tried the 30 second thing with the battery out, and when I put it in, the Galaxy logo thing came up, but then it turned off.

Please advise and help.

sounds like your battery uplorry:(
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top