Help! S7 Edge cannot dial digit + #

Whereuwanteat

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2016
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Anybody has this feature where if you dial a digit followed by #, it immediately keys in one of those pre installed numbers like Big sweep or 4d or Toto? The code to unlock my condo gate is 1# but I can't key it in and sometimes tio locked out!!!

I'm supposed to get a call when someone rings doorbell through intercom, pick up the call then key in 1#

When I key 1 followed by #, the 1 disappears!

Is this a Samsung or singtel issue anyone knows???

By the way it worked fine until last Saturday.
 

deathst

Master Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2010
Messages
3,451
Reaction score
2
Anybody has this feature where if you dial a digit followed by #, it immediately keys in one of those pre installed numbers like Big sweep or 4d or Toto? The code to unlock my condo gate is 1# but I can't key it in and sometimes tio locked out!!!

I'm supposed to get a call when someone rings doorbell through intercom, pick up the call then key in 1#

When I key 1 followed by #, the 1 disappears!

Is this a Samsung or singtel issue anyone knows???

By the way it worked fine until last Saturday.

Yup I've the same function here. It is telco function. I can't say for sure it is an issue since all the Android device we have seem to do the same.
 

BraveCloudy

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2016
Messages
2,991
Reaction score
0
Anybody has this feature where if you dial a digit followed by #, it immediately keys in one of those pre installed numbers like Big sweep or 4d or Toto? The code to unlock my condo gate is 1# but I can't key it in and sometimes tio locked out!!!

I'm supposed to get a call when someone rings doorbell through intercom, pick up the call then key in 1#

When I key 1 followed by #, the 1 disappears!

Is this a Samsung or singtel issue anyone knows???

By the way it worked fine until last Saturday.

try resetting your phone settings?
 

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
17,512
Reaction score
19
Anybody has this feature where if you dial a digit followed by #, it immediately keys in one of those pre installed numbers like Big sweep or 4d or Toto? The code to unlock my condo gate is 1# but I can't key it in and sometimes tio locked out!!!

I'm supposed to get a call when someone rings doorbell through intercom, pick up the call then key in 1#

When I key 1 followed by #, the 1 disappears!

Is this a Samsung or singtel issue anyone knows???

By the way it worked fine until last Saturday.

i don't understand, how it worked fine until recently?

something must be wrong with your intercom firmware right? cos if your intercom is not sending the code to your phone to allow ussd code input, then it wouldn't work. try resetting your intercom or update the firmware?

it should definitely work because the logic and code behind it is the same as how u enter your NRIC number when calling the bank with computerised voice assistance etc..
 

fatangel

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2013
Messages
8,906
Reaction score
394
Anybody has this feature where if you dial a digit followed by #, it immediately keys in one of those pre installed numbers like Big sweep or 4d or Toto? The code to unlock my condo gate is 1# but I can't key it in and sometimes tio locked out!!!

I'm supposed to get a call when someone rings doorbell through intercom, pick up the call then key in 1#

When I key 1 followed by #, the 1 disappears!

Is this a Samsung or singtel issue anyone knows???

By the way it worked fine until last Saturday.

Like you said, you suppose to get a call when someone rings your door bell.
Hence you need to be in a call in order to enter 1#, which simply send a dtmf tone to unlock your door.
Just like when you are in a help desk call, press 1 for English.

If you are not in a call, entering 1# is a phone feature. Can be like bringing up a shortcut number from the sim.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top