HELP! SPLIT PERSONALITY HAIR

wavyhairdude

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2014
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hey, i have trouble finding a suitable hairstyle for me! My hair is pretty unique in a sense as it is wavy in the front and straight at the back! FYI i am a guy! Any help given will definately be appreciated! I do not use much hair products as well!
 

ecan07

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2008
Messages
1,719
Reaction score
8
Go find a good hairstylist to start with. Many threads on the well supported ones by bros here. Think lacoco sounds good but not cheap, haven't tried it so cannot be sure how good or bad.
I personally go salon vim, think slightly cheaper than lacoco but I'm satisfied with the results so far. Go ask ur hairstylist to decide for u. They will be the best people to do that. Or if u have something in mind show them and ask for opinion.
Lastly, straight hair u can still perm to let it all be wavy, wavy u can also straighten it. Not that hard I think. As long as ur hair is full and thick enough (unlike mine) then u are good to do a lot of things...
 

wavyhairdude

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2014
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Go find a good hairstylist to start with. Many threads on the well supported ones by bros here. Think lacoco sounds good but not cheap, haven't tried it so cannot be sure how good or bad.
I personally go salon vim, think slightly cheaper than lacoco but I'm satisfied with the results so far. Go ask ur hairstylist to decide for u. They will be the best people to do that. Or if u have something in mind show them and ask for opinion.
Lastly, straight hair u can still perm to let it all be wavy, wavy u can also straighten it. Not that hard I think. As long as ur hair is full and thick enough (unlike mine) then u are good to do a lot of things...
Is there any recommended shampoo or conditioner for this types of hair! cause it looks like pubic hair sometimes OO!!
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top