help with camera

tofubean

Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2006
Messages
386
Reaction score
2
Help... i'm a former iphone5 user. Just changed to note 3. The first thing i noticed is my note 3 camera takes grainy and blurry pictures compared to my iphone5. I can take pictures of documents with iphone 5:( and the text is very clear but it looks blur when i take it with my note 3. I thought the camera is better...

Please help. Do i need to change settings? Or get another app for camera?
 

lcheowl

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2006
Messages
6,629
Reaction score
5
Help... i'm a former iphone5 user. Just changed to note 3. The first thing i noticed is my note 3 camera takes grainy and blurry pictures compared to my iphone5. I can take pictures of documents with iphone 5:( and the text is very clear but it looks blur when i take it with my note 3. I thought the camera is better...

Please help. Do i need to change settings? Or get another app for camera?

you try to turn of the burst shot and see it help or not..
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top