Help with changing Laptop HDD

pingpongker

Master Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2003
Messages
3,985
Reaction score
0
My laptop HDD totally crashed and I went to install a new HDD on it. Now the problem is I do not have any idea how I could reinstall the OS and all driver onto my new HDD.

I am currently using a Acer 4820TG. Could anyone help me out please.

Thank you so much.
 

zXioNGz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2008
Messages
9,520
Reaction score
235
My laptop HDD totally crashed and I went to install a new HDD on it. Now the problem is I do not have any idea how I could reinstall the OS and all driver onto my new HDD.

I am currently using a Acer 4820TG. Could anyone help me out please.

Thank you so much.

Do you have the installation disc from ACER or any Windows OS disc? Drivers should be able to download from ACER website bah.

If you don't have anything, then you need to retrieve your CD Key and download some Image ISO and burn into CD or Flashdrives
 

pingpongker

Master Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2003
Messages
3,985
Reaction score
0
Do you have the installation disc from ACER or any Windows OS disc? Drivers should be able to download from ACER website bah.

If you don't have anything, then you need to retrieve your CD Key and download some Image ISO and burn into CD or Flashdrives

I do not have any recovery disk or windows disk. What I do have is another exactly same model laptop which is working. Would it help if I burn the recovery disk from there and reinstall on that laptop?

Thank you so much for your clarification bro.
 

souler87

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2007
Messages
1,734
Reaction score
0
I do not have any recovery disk or windows disk. What I do have is another exactly same model laptop which is working. Would it help if I burn the recovery disk from there and reinstall on that laptop?

Thank you so much for your clarification bro.

You can do that.

10 laptops
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top