Ferderico
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jul 24, 2000
- Messages
- 5,779
- Reaction score
- 13
Hi everyone, please help.
I bought a S4 mini from Qoo10 and it is from Korea.
The phone works ok except for Caller ID.
It display the number but doesnt display the name.
A further check, it seems like the issue is with the prefix. Starhub network does not send the prefix for local calls and hence the S4 Mini does not recognise and match the number to the contact.
Possible Solution:
1.) Root the phone for starhub custom firmware. BUT I DUNNO where to get this firmware.
2.) Request starhub to send caller display with prefix. (i called them and told them the problem but there isnt much they could do)
Can anyone help?
I bought a S4 mini from Qoo10 and it is from Korea.
The phone works ok except for Caller ID.
It display the number but doesnt display the name.
A further check, it seems like the issue is with the prefix. Starhub network does not send the prefix for local calls and hence the S4 Mini does not recognise and match the number to the contact.
Possible Solution:
1.) Root the phone for starhub custom firmware. BUT I DUNNO where to get this firmware.
2.) Request starhub to send caller display with prefix. (i called them and told them the problem but there isnt much they could do)
Can anyone help?