Hertz rental car

MrHighlander

Master Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2018
Messages
3,332
Reaction score
100
Hi guys - I think I may have some unpaid processing fee (for traffic violations) some years back in Australia. If I rent Hertz again in Europe, will they chase me down for payment or that record has been expunged given the time passed/different location ? Anyone has come across this ?
 

BlackCube

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
71,252
Reaction score
861
Pay lo?

Or book under another name. But pray you won't even need their service anymore under your name lo.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top