High Blood Pressure can downgrade?

lobo_kia

Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
197
Reaction score
0
Hi guys,

My family has history of high blood pressure, and this ICT is my 6th ICT.

I've been having the dizzy spells and headaches, and did not think much of it. Recently I took my blood pressure and it was like 150/102, and it got me rather concerned.

Can I request for a downgrade on grounds of high blood pressure? I've not taken any medication, as I was told that once I start, I would have to take it forevermore.

How does one request for downgrade as a NS man?

My ICT is end of this month..
 

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
17,512
Reaction score
19
Hi guys,

My family has history of high blood pressure, and this ICT is my 6th ICT.

I've been having the dizzy spells and headaches, and did not think much of it. Recently I took my blood pressure and it was like 150/102, and it got me rather concerned.

Can I request for a downgrade on grounds of high blood pressure? I've not taken any medication, as I was told that once I start, I would have to take it forevermore.

How does one request for downgrade as a NS man?

My ICT is end of this month..

pls at least search through the threads. there are so many threads regarding this already.
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,288
Reaction score
5,867
anything sure can request for downgrade. whether approve or not is another matter.
 

ahsiao80

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2010
Messages
6,754
Reaction score
45
depend on how high is it and if drugs will actually help control it or not
 

saberlancer

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2000
Messages
711
Reaction score
2
> I've not taken any medication, as I was told that once I start, I would have to take it forevermore.

Pls lor, everyone starts because its necessary to control your bp. Not as if dont take, ignore and its going away. But rather its shooting upwards.. Go see doc ah
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top