High cpu and gpu temps

flyerfox

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
879
Reaction score
1
Is my gpu and cpu temps considered high? I logged these temps when I was playing watchdogs..

I'm using a MSI R9 280. Should this be a concern?

xqjOCN5.jpg
 

royfrosty

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2009
Messages
27,730
Reaction score
1,554
Perfectly fine.

GPU fine also for 280 temps. If you want you can set custom fan curve for 280 using Afterburner.

40%-50% range should not be audible to your ears inside chassis.

This will drop your temp slightly below 78deg.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top