Due to the recent $100 qoo 10 coupon, I'm wondering if I should go for the msi 1070 gaming, or zotac 1080.
Difference is about $200.
I wanted to just get the cheapest 1070, but the $100 coupon has a minimum spend of $600, this the higher end of 1070 coming into play.
I'm using a qnix 2710 on 1440p, and I think I'll only be playing battlefield 1 when I buy it maybe in the coming weeks.
Will appreciate any thoughts on the subject matter.
Thanks all!
Sent from NI GUAN! using GAGT
Difference is about $200.
I wanted to just get the cheapest 1070, but the $100 coupon has a minimum spend of $600, this the higher end of 1070 coming into play.
I'm using a qnix 2710 on 1440p, and I think I'll only be playing battlefield 1 when I buy it maybe in the coming weeks.
Will appreciate any thoughts on the subject matter.
Thanks all!
Sent from NI GUAN! using GAGT