EJTIN911200
Junior Member
- Joined
- Jan 23, 2015
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi All, first of all I know that there have been other threads about this one. Ultimately I just want advice from you guys. So I'm 18 years old. I have just finished my O levels. Sadly I only qualified for Higher Nitec.
Right now my general path is Higher Nitec (2 years) > NS (2 years) > Polytechnic (3 years) I'm currently interested in either Business or Tourism and Hospitality. I do not really mind taking the long way ( do you guys think it's a waste?) but my parents do mind because I will be 25/26years old by the time I finish my studies and they would want me to find a pathway that is a little bit faster. So now I'm thinking of going to a private school such as Kaplan/PSB.
Just want to ask if getting a diploma and then a degree in a private school such as PSB is manageable? because to be honest I'd rather take Higher Nitec if I'm going to take a private diploma only to end up failing to qualify for a private degree. What do you guys think? hope to hear advice from you guys. Sorry for the long post.
P.S I'm not a lazy bum and I know I can do things if I put my mind into it. I guess I'm just trying to be as sure as possible.
Right now my general path is Higher Nitec (2 years) > NS (2 years) > Polytechnic (3 years) I'm currently interested in either Business or Tourism and Hospitality. I do not really mind taking the long way ( do you guys think it's a waste?) but my parents do mind because I will be 25/26years old by the time I finish my studies and they would want me to find a pathway that is a little bit faster. So now I'm thinking of going to a private school such as Kaplan/PSB.
Just want to ask if getting a diploma and then a degree in a private school such as PSB is manageable? because to be honest I'd rather take Higher Nitec if I'm going to take a private diploma only to end up failing to qualify for a private degree. What do you guys think? hope to hear advice from you guys. Sorry for the long post.
P.S I'm not a lazy bum and I know I can do things if I put my mind into it. I guess I'm just trying to be as sure as possible.
