Hello,
My Hitachi HDD has been giving me problems and i want to rma the drive.
I tried going to Convergent Systems at Ubi but they said the warranty was over, when I went to the Hitachi website to check the serial number, it clearly states that warranty was until 2017.
As there is a manufacturing date on the drive itself, anyone knows what is the official warranty period for Hitachi HDDs?
Since I cannot rma at Convergent and the Hitachi website states that I still have warranty, can i send it back to Hitachi instead?
My Hitachi HDD has been giving me problems and i want to rma the drive.
I tried going to Convergent Systems at Ubi but they said the warranty was over, when I went to the Hitachi website to check the serial number, it clearly states that warranty was until 2017.
As there is a manufacturing date on the drive itself, anyone knows what is the official warranty period for Hitachi HDDs?
Since I cannot rma at Convergent and the Hitachi website states that I still have warranty, can i send it back to Hitachi instead?
