Holiday Inn express siam

0ws1979

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2009
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
I was fined 5000baht for smoking in their hotel tiom(non smoking room).pls take note for smokers.
 

turtlezhu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2008
Messages
22,428
Reaction score
45
I was fined 5000baht for smoking in their hotel tiom(non smoking room).pls take note for smokers.

LOL who ask you don't want to request for smoking room knowing that you smoke. housekeeping make up room go into the room can smell what. just like any hotel damage of the room also kanna pay.
 

0ws1979

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2009
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Ha.tis post is a warning to smoker lor.fine is nvm lanlan but d way hotel put it across is a threat force to pay.
 

turtlezhu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2008
Messages
22,428
Reaction score
45
Ha.tis post is a warning to smoker lor.fine is nvm lanlan but d way hotel put it across is a threat force to pay.

It is force you pay ma. no choice. if you think about they have to clean the room and smoke smell least take 1 day to clear off from the room. if cant sell they lose 1 room night business.

but also must say you kan suay la.
 

diu___

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
16,432
Reaction score
2
some hotel like pratuwan princess above mbk is totally non-smoking
 

turtlezhu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2008
Messages
22,428
Reaction score
45
some hotel like pratuwan princess above mbk is totally non-smoking

now days more and more hotel converting room to more non smoking or totally non smoking.

sames goes for standing shower.
 

0ws1979

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2009
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
I tink it's subjective..as I had stayed in some 3*-5* hotel n smoke in a non smoking room and not fine for smoking.so tis post is a sign to remind smokers like me ..not to get into trouble lor.
 

0ws1979

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2009
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Tis is my post to warm smokers not to smoke in a non-smoking room or rather smokers to insist request stay in a smoking room.so I will appreciate all nasty negative remarks to stay away.thanks.
 

sars8888

Master Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2010
Messages
4,854
Reaction score
2
Aiyo ts no need to warn people one. Just like if I shoplifting so many times and now I get caught. Do I have to remind people? Shaming yourself only lah..
 

jizzbunny

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2009
Messages
8,375
Reaction score
1
I did think this was quite a redundant PSA.
but good lesson learnt for yourself, I hope.
 

turtlezhu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2008
Messages
22,428
Reaction score
45
Aiyo ts no need to warn people one. Just like if I shoplifting so many times and now I get caught. Do I have to remind people? Shaming yourself only lah..

Yeah well said. and he is suay la wonder is he a heavy smoker.

16th still got to go holiday inn bangkok for an hour to meet the manager to learn their best practise
 

nothinisimpossiblewiftime

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 22, 2007
Messages
13,004
Reaction score
0
Tis is my post to warm smokers not to smoke in a non-smoking room or rather smokers to insist request stay in a smoking room.so I will appreciate all nasty negative remarks to stay away.thanks.

can share how u get caught?

by cigarette butt or the smoky smell?
 

turtlezhu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2008
Messages
22,428
Reaction score
45
smoke very easy to detect one. some open door only right away can smell.
 

tc4237

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2010
Messages
9,047
Reaction score
351
Hey, I'm most likely staying at this hotel. Going with 3 ppl but intending to book only 1 rm. Has anyone done this in this hotel before?
 

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2000
Messages
21,733
Reaction score
133
Hey, I'm most likely staying at this hotel. Going with 3 ppl but intending to book only 1 rm. Has anyone done this in this hotel before?

Room is small. Hard for 3 person. Try Inter-Cond just opposite. Room is much better and bigger.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top