Hey, I'm most likely staying at this hotel. Going with 3 ppl but intending to book only 1 rm. Has anyone done this in this hotel before?
TS appreciated. Good advice for smokers to request for smoking room.
and also to make sure whether the hotel u booking is smoke free or not
e.g novotel platinum is non-smoking according to their own website, but hotel booking sites like agoda never mention platinum is non somking
so imagine u check in liao den u know whole hotel non-smokng , HOW?
Cigarette smoke tends to linger in the room carpet/ curtains/ mattresses for days or even weeks. From a non-smoker's point of view, I would be damn pissed and kick up a fuss at reception if I requested a non-smoking room and it still smelt of smoke.
novotel platinum has nice shower roomsand also to make sure whether the hotel u booking is smoke free or not
e.g novotel platinum is non-smoking according to their own website, but hotel booking sites like agoda never mention platinum is non somking
so imagine u check in liao den u know whole hotel non-smokng , HOW?

novotel platinum has nice shower rooms![]()