PAYNKPAYNK
Junior Member
- Joined
- Nov 28, 2013
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi all art-lovers!
A shout-out to all people who always wanted to draw out that image in your mind but never knew how. I'm a young design graduate trained in fine arts for 4 years with a professional oil painter from Hubei Institution of Fine Arts, and I would like to share the passion of drawing and painting with those who did not learn art before but are interested to do magic with pencil and paper.
Classes will start with still-life drawings with pencils, and I will cater to the progress of every student, so there will be no fixed class schedules. Each class will have 2-4 students, anyone 13 y/o and above are welcome to enquire! Rates depend on the number of students per class, ranging from $40-$60/2 hours. Classes will be held in my house, so it'll be relaxing and free-and-easy. Basic drawing materials are provided. So get your art-nut friends and join in the fun!
Interested folks please call/ whatsapp/ sms me at 91075613 or PM me for my works/ more information!
Cheers,
Sharon
A shout-out to all people who always wanted to draw out that image in your mind but never knew how. I'm a young design graduate trained in fine arts for 4 years with a professional oil painter from Hubei Institution of Fine Arts, and I would like to share the passion of drawing and painting with those who did not learn art before but are interested to do magic with pencil and paper.
Classes will start with still-life drawings with pencils, and I will cater to the progress of every student, so there will be no fixed class schedules. Each class will have 2-4 students, anyone 13 y/o and above are welcome to enquire! Rates depend on the number of students per class, ranging from $40-$60/2 hours. Classes will be held in my house, so it'll be relaxing and free-and-easy. Basic drawing materials are provided. So get your art-nut friends and join in the fun!
Interested folks please call/ whatsapp/ sms me at 91075613 or PM me for my works/ more information!
Cheers,
Sharon
