Think honor fixed it already on the server side.
No more storage issue error for me

Battery drainage is fast too. Hope get better after few days.I am getting bad standby drain overnight. It's like 2% an hour.
Anyone else similar situation ?
I hope so. What a dud battery.Battery drainage is fast too. Hope get better after few days.
just turn off it during nite time. why waste battery when not in use?AOD and Standby draining 20% battery overnight... Is this normal? Anyone else encountering this?
U dropped or what happened to it???My honor magic V5 the casket st the hinge broke. Anyone repair this before?
The black color strips around the inner screen . Mine is at the hinge there spoiled. Honor official store quote me 800+ for entire screen replacement which I feel a bit too expensive. Checked with minister mobile and lky mobile and bugis one. All don't repair this
Probably I dropped it . But strange. Is inside. Ah beng shop said even is inside. Will only spoiled if I dropped it.U dropped or what happened to it???
out of sudden? mine has no issue. there is an OTA update like few days ago. but after update still everything work fine for me.My outer screen cant use touch function anymore, anyone experienced this before?
likely maybe the hinge is spoilt. if under warranty, faster bring in for diagnosis. do remember to backup before bringing in.My outer screen cant use touch function anymore, anyone experienced this before?
still under extended warranty, will go to customer service centre tomorrow.likely maybe the hinge is spoilt. if under warranty, faster bring in for diagnosis. do remember to backup before bringing in.
Seems like they are having the same defects as v3.. maybe a design flaw..still under extended warranty, will go to customer service centre tomorrow.
erm..my v3 also never have such issue..maybe i dont unfold enough to trigger it?..hahaSeems like they are having the same defects as v3.. maybe a design flaw..
Dunno leh seen quite a few cases here on forum hwz.. so far the oppo Sammy and vivo foldables I owned and owning no such defects yet..erm..my v3 also never have such issue..maybe i dont unfold enough to trigger it?..haha